The Gordon Law Firm has collected a number of helpful pamphlets that are designed to help navigate the Fairfax County court system.
Each offers a different perspective people understanding how to interact with the Fairfax County Genral District courts and provides advice on addressing traffic and criminal infractions in Fairfax that you or someone in your family might face:
- Understanding Your Visit to the Court
- Getting Through the Criminal Justice System
- Have you Missed Your Traffic or Criminal Court Date?
- A Different Kind of Crash Course
- Parents in the Driver’s Seat
The Fairfax Clerk of Court at 4110 Chain Bridge Road even offers a variety of helpful pamphlets in Spanish language formats:
Look for Round Two of our Legal Pamphlet Library in the next few days.
If you need advice concerning a DUI or Reckless Driving charge and you would like a free consultation, call The Gordon Law Firm at 703.218.8416.